Monday, February 25, 2008

singing in my ears...


My girls both came home today and could not stop singing! Hope had this cute little song about, "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket..." with all the actions and cute little voice. Talor then sang all the way home in the car with loads of actions. This carried on all afternoon in between her bird project and scrabble and playing "on, on". Into the bath, yup, it continued.


Here I sit at a friends watching the 80 Academy awards, and more singing and yes the beautiful girl who played Edith Piaf, La Vie en Rose just won Best Actress. amazing. My girls will probably never win an oscar but in my heart they are winners - all the way!!They rock my world, and today very loudly!!!


Today Iam grateful for...

I love music!

Talor wants to be a singer when she groes up???

so many great movies to see!!

watching "The Notebook"with Row

gardening

kommetjie beach again - the sound and smell

the book of Ruth - amazing

No comments: