Saturday, February 23, 2008

In a flash!


Where did the week go? I just checked when last I sat down to blog and cannot believe it was Monday night!! Well the week at a glance and a bit of a blur - it has been incredibly hot and the only way to cool down our house is to open the kithchen door but then the wind is so strong it blows the "hell" out of everything. Anyway its worth it for fresh air. You gotta love living in Cape Town!! Big news this week is my bestest friend from Durbs and hubbie are relocating to Cape Town!! Oh, what fun that will be - we did fine art together and are definitely on the same wave length about loads of stuff. Our good friends b @ c are reconciling their marriage and working all things out which is FANTASTIC news!! Row's Mom is looking at a B @ B in Robertson and we are going to take a look at it next weekend. Yup, quite a week!!! Row has taken the girls for a dip in a friends cute little jacuzzi/splash pool and to fetch a whole car load of slabs that they have very generously given us. The house is so quiet and I am sitting on my bed and the sun is streaming through my window onto my feet. Simlpe pleasures are the best!!


Things that make me smile....

I sploke to Talor's teacher about an issue we have and she has very nicely sorted it out

I had the most amazing hair wash/massage and colour on Wed at nina's

we swam in Suzies pool early thurs evening, it was warm and soooo much fun

swimmng and water is like a vitamin to me

I bought a "loofah" plant this morning from Beau - it actually grows into a loofah that you use to scrub your back/body etc?!

bournville dark choccie

I have been planting and digging in the garden - fantastic!

No comments: