Monday, February 18, 2008

Catching up!



So I am still trying to print my essay for tomorrow and still have to read the whole of Deuteronomy by tomorrrow and I am still feeling rather chipper. Things do change! I just walked outside and yup, looked up at the sky, wow it is pretty amazing tonight!! Hope is coming down with a cough and we are all looking forward to this weekend as both girls have a Mid term break - great I get to sleep in!!!No school Thursday and Friday - we will do some beach things if the weather is good.





Today I am grateful for...


reading with the girls in Talors class as the Room parenting program kicks in


the look on Talors face as I walked into her classroom and stayed to help out


realising my child reads damn well!


my sense of humour is back


the girls are getting little fish in bowls as pets - oh boy!!


I scrapped a page which is soooo fabulous I am going to frame it - linked to my essay for bible school


little bits of scrap stuff


Cathy Zielske layouts again - incredible!!


Shakespeare with friends, picnic and laughter


helping a friend go through a marriage crisis

teaching adults how to read and write - amazing!!

No comments: